The vast majority of our work comes from accountant’s, providing the wrap-around services their clients need on a weekly or monthly basis. Our goal is to make your internal accounting function efficient and painless and to provide clients with the information they need to monitor business performance. We provide our services either on site or remotely or, as in most cases, a combination of the two.
Bookkeeping, payroll and credit control
The Companies Act 2006 requires directors to keep adequate accounting books and records. Our bookkeeping and payroll services will reduce the burden on owners and directors ensuring your accounting records are accurate and up to date. Our bookkeeping and payroll service includes the following:
- Recording all sales and purchase information;
- Credit control;
- Dealing with weekly and monthly payrolls and associated journals;
- Dealing with staff expense claims;
- Bank reconciliations and analysis;
- Recording and monitoring of director’s and inter-company loan accounts;
- Completion of VAT and PAYE returns as required;
- We have extensive knowledge of Sage, Access and Pegasus Opera and can provide training as required.
Management accounting and working capital management
Providing your business with active working capital management and periodic management accounts to allow regular analysis and monitoring of operating performance.
Our management accounting service provides you with up to date financial information upon which informed business decisions can be made. Regular management accounts will allow you to react quickly to changes in your business environment, identify cost savings and potential future problems allowing for pro-active solutions to be implemented.
Individually tailored to your needs however would typically include:
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and reports;
- Periodic review and analysis of key ratios and KPI analysis;
- Attendance at monthly management and board meetings as required;
- Maintenance of a 12 week rolling cash flow forecast;
- Preparation of annual budgets and projections against which future management accounts can be compared;
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow projections;
- Financial planning for new projects and ‘what if’ analysis.
We are often engaged at short notice to provide urgent profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts for a specific purpose along with management accounts; we are well placed to assist.
We welcome the opportunity to get to know you so please drop us a line at email@example.com.